Are you bored? You have so come to the right place. This is a guide of how to make your lazy days relaxing. Follow my guide to how to make the most of your lazy day by turning the boring old days into a fun and soothing day.
Lazy Day Breakfast~
Quick & easy yogurt Parfait:
What you need~
- 1 small yogurt tub
- 2 tablespoons of muesli (save one tablespoon for the end)
- 1 small banana chopped in slices
- 2 chocolate kisses (optional)
- 1 glass
- Scoop one tablespoon of muesli into the glass
- Scoop 2-3 tablespoons of yogurt on the top of the yogurt and spread out the yogurt using the back of the spoon
- Lay out some chopped up bananas on top of the yogurt
- Scoop out the rest of the yogurt from the tub into the glass and spread the yogurt over the bananas again using the back of the spoon.
- With the remaining muesli and bananas, decorate them on the yogurt like how you would decorate a acai bowl, leaving enough space for placing the chocolate kisses. Finally place the chocolate kisses on the yogurt.
Watching a movie is a great activity to remove your stress from everything around you and to just relax, don’t waste your time and money going to the cinemas, instead make yourself comfy with pillows, cushions and blankets and watch your desired movie.
DIY mini spa station~
Nothing is better than relaxing in your DIY mini spa station, where it is peaceful and a time to release your stress before the holidays end. Make the most of your holiday by making a relaxing spa at home where you can do your mani pedi, do face masks whilst checking out the latest gossip on magazines or your media (make sure you follow me on instagram- lifewithisabellasalonga) and watching movies/ youtube).