To help you throw the BEST sleepover ever, there are 5 fun and exciting ideas to do during sleepovers. I hope these ideas inspire you, enjoy!
Play truth or dare~
Playing truth or dare is the greatest opportunity to find out your friend’s most juicest truths & secrets and to laugh at them doing your dare.
Blind folded makeup~
Blind folded makeovers helps put sleepovers over the top as it is a fun and messy activity.
- Divide each other in different teams
- Pick one person in each team to be blindfolded
- The blinded folded person in each team has to put makeup on their team member in 20 minutes
- The team with the best makeover wins.
What could possibly be better than having a cupcake fondue at a sleepover? Maybe a shopping spree, nah, cupcake fondue is as good as that.
What you need:
- Mini cupcakes (any flavour)
- Different colours of icing
- Different varieties of toppings (spinkles, choc chips etc).
- Skewer or straws to place the cupcake on.
Go crazy with the toppings and icing to show your reflection of happiness!
Setup a photo booth at home~
Create beautiful and cool memories of your fantastic sleepovers by setting up a photo booth and taking cute pictures. These pictures will not only make great memories, but it will make really cute instagram photos.
Setup a hot chocolate bar~
Finish the night off with a relaxing and cozy hot chocolate. But its not just any ordinary hot chocolate, it’s a hot chocolate with the display of your own creativity with the toppings.